Бесплатный номер 8 (343) 247-22-47 Заказать звонок
Заказать бесплатный звонок
Как к Вам обращаться
E-mail*:
Номер для связи*

Building Designer Fees and Issues.

Форумы – это один из способов обмена информацией на нашем сайте.
Наш форум создается для обсуждения узких тем, вы сможете получить такую информацию, которую нельзя найти ни в Интернете, ни в книгах. Здесь люди делятся реальным опытом и обмениваются самой актуальной информацией. Вы можете высказать свое мнение, задать вопрос, получить консультацию экспертов или узнать последние новости из первых уст.
Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Войти

Форум » Клуб для строителей и проектировщиков
Страницы: 1
RSS
Building Designer Fees and Issues.

Hi,

The issues I've been running into is random people and Mexicans charging little to nothing for work, there's a guy a few miles away, he works at a custom millworker shop and he plans on the side, the guy charges $ .20 cents a square foot. That's one, that's just charges .25 a square foot, and with that guy, I just got a client that elevations, floorplan, roof plan, foundation plan and nothing else. One of the worst plans I've seen lately. The plans did not pass the review for permits and many subcontractors. The guy calls me and that he had paid $ 300.00 for the plans. Like wtf. Said he really needed to sit down with me. Long story short, I met with him in my office, he showed one of my plans which consisted of 18 pages, and then charged him 2,500 dollars for design alone. The guy was freaking out and told me. Walked away, asked, thank you, howl, away, asked, I was not able to help you. He came back with more money. What I do and what the other guys do. I call sketcher that does design work. to help him at the cost. He came back with more money. What I do and what the other guys do. I call sketcher that does design work. to help him at the cost. He came back with more money. What I do and what the other guys do. I call sketcher that does design work. How am I supposed to educate and obtain clients with people like that? He came back with more money. What I do and what the other guys do. I call sketcher that does design work. How am I supposed to educate and obtain clients with people like that? He came back with more money. What I do and what the other guys do. I call sketcher that does design work. How am I supposed to educate and obtain clients with people like that?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: -
https://archinect.com/forum/thread/107803915/building-designer-fees-and-issues
Telematics Solution Video

Thanks!
Изменено: kevin spade - 27.06.2018 10:10:24
Страницы: 1